Welcome to a new and exciting school year! My name is Samuel Pacheco and I am delighted to be the new Principal at Briggs School. I have over 17 years of educational experience which include many years of classroom teaching, and have previous experience as a School Principal. I am looking forward to serving the community and becoming a resource to our parents and families. There is great tradition and rich history at Briggs School, that we will continue to promote in each of our classrooms with the primary focus of providing each of our students a great educational experience. Our teachers are eager to promote positive school values and the students are off to a great start. Please let me know how I can be of service to you, please feel free to give me a call or schedule an appointment to see me at your convenience.
Parental involvement is crucial to the success of our students. Please make sure to come see us at:
Briggs Open House on September 4th, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
Parents of 8th grade students please join us for a "promotion" meeting on September 4th at 5:30 p.m.
Here are some ways you can become involved in the educational program at
- Accessing your child's grades at https://briggsdistrict.vcoe.org/parentconnect
- Attending school board meetings on the second Wednesday
of each month at Olivelands School
- Becoming a part of our Parent Fundraising Organization
- Becoming a member of our School Site Council (SSC)
- Attending Migrant Education meetings
- Attending DELAC meetings
- Attending Title 1 meetings
- Contacting your child's teacher to find out about
helping in the classroom or how to help at home
- Or just dropping by the office at Briggs School
Thank you once again and lets have a great school year!
Principal, Briggs School
To access Typing Pal for students and teachers, please click the banner below.
To access your Accelerated Reader account, please click the banner below.