Welcome back everyone from the winter vacation. Hopefully all of our students and families found time to rest, relax, and enjoy the company of others over the holidays. As we head into the remainder of the school year, I would like to remind families to stay involved in your child's progress at our school and please contact the teachers if you have questions, concerns, or would just like to find out more about what is happening in the classroom.
Please don't wait until progress reports come out to learn more as right now is the time to be involved with your child in their education. Some of the ways you can become involved in the education at Briggs School include:
- Accessing your child's grades at https://briggsdistrict.vcoe.org/parentconnect
- Attending school board meetings on the second Wednesday of each month at Olivelands School
- Becoming a part of our Parent Fundraising Organization (PFO)
- Becoming a member of our School Site Council (SSC)
- Attending Migrant Education meetings
- Attending DELAC meetings
- Attending Title 1 meetings
- Contacting your child's teacher to find out about helping in the classroom or how to help at home
- Or just dropping by the office at Briggs School
Brandon Gallagher, Ed.D.
Principal, Briggs School
To access Typing Pal for students and teachers, please click the banner below.
To access your Accelerated Reader account, please click the banner below.